Informazioni sul software:
- Currently 4,1/5 Stars.
Valutazione 4,1/5 stelle (9 preferenze)
Aggiornato: 11 mesi fa
Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Win 7
Lingua del software:
Dimensione su disco:
1,86 minuti con Linea ADSL 2464 Kb
This program is for those of you, who want to:
* put up to 252 different files (MPEG2, Quicktime MOV, MKV/AVC, M2TS/MTS, TS, VC1, M2V, 264, MP4) or AVCHD/BluRay folders in one place and navigate all these via nice 1080p top menu (18 pages x 14 titles or 36 pages x 7 titles) or all 252 in up/down scrollable XMB style menu (cross-media-bar/PS3).
* watch their BluRay Disc backups without reencoding (PS3) (just select your movie M2TS file from the original BDMVSTREAM folder (the largest one) and use it with multiAVCHD; you can put .srt subtitles in the same folder, named 000XX.srt where 000XX is your M2TS file). multiAVCHD will split it in 4GB chunks, so you'll be able to transfer it to your external USB disk or USB flash drive. You can also remove audio tracks and add your own (external) tracks to keep final size smaller or reencode existing HD audio tracks to much smaller (but quality) AC3 audio tracks. 20GB bluray disk movie takes about 10-20 minutes to be transferred to an AVCHD compatible folder, playable in any BD (BluRay Disk Player) or Playstation 3.
multiAVCHD can create output for:
* USB / MS (MemoryStick) / SD / SDHC equipped Blu-ray disc players (like Playstation 3)
* Blu-ray players employing Secure Digital High Capacity capabilities - SD/SDHC cards (like Panasonic Blu-ray players, Playstation 3, selected Panasonic Viera TV sets)
* Blu-ray players, compatible with AVCHD format (AVCHD written on DVD-R media) - most Blu-ray players
* Blu-ray players, compatible with AVCHD on BD-R disc - most Blu-ray players
* Direct BDMV format - Blu-ray Disc format - all Blu-ray players