|Descrizione||Nuova versione del programma più usato per manipolare i divx, Questa versione è quella definitiva e stabile!
caratteristiche di VirtualDub 1.7.6 :
Sure, you've probably played a few video clips on your monitor. But have you ever made one yourself? Used a video capture device? Wrestled with the software that comes with it? Felt like the software is a few leagues above or below your level? Time to try something else.
• VirtualDub helps you get video into your computer.
If your capture device is Video for Windows compatible, then VirtualDub can capture video with it. But VirtualDub isn't your average capture program:
- Fractional frame rates. Don't settle for 29 or 30 when you want 29.97.
- Optimized disk access for more consistent hard disk usage.
- Create AVI2 (OpenDML) files to break the AVI 2GB barrier and multiple files to break the FAT32 4GB limit.
- Integrated volume meter and histogram for input level monitoring.
- Real-time downsizing, noise reduction, and field swapping.
- Verbose monitoring, including compression levels, CPU usage, and free disk space.
- Access hidden video formats your capture card may support but not have a setting for, such as 352x480.
- Keyboard and mouse shortcuts for faster operation. To capture, just hit F6.
- Clean interface layout: caption, menu bar, info panel, status bar.
• VirtualDub lets you clean up video on your computer.
There are lots of programs that let you "edit" video. And yet, they're frustratingly complex for some of the simplest tasks. VirtualDub isn't an editor application; it's a pre- and post-processor that works as a valuable companion to one:
- Reads and writes AVI2 (OpenDML) and multi-segment AVI clips.
- Integrated MPEG-1 and Motion-JPEG decoders.
- Remove and replace audio tracks without touching the video.
- Extensive video filter set, including blur, sharpen, emboss, smooth, 3x3 convolution, flip, resize rotate, brightness/contrast, levels, deinterlace, and threshold.
- Bilinear and bicubic resampling -- no blocky resizes or rotates here.
- Decompress and recompress both audio and video.
- Remove segments of a video clip and save the rest, without recompressing.
- Adjust frame rate, decimate frames, and 3:2 pulldown removal.
- Preview the results, with live audio.
You can take a captured clip, trim the ends, clean up some of the noise, convert it to the proper frame size, and write out a better one. Don't see a video filter you want? Write your own, with the filter SDK.
• VirtualDub is fast.
The author of VirtualDub is very impatient. That means his program is designed for speed, both in the interface and in the processing pipeline. Converting a compressed, 320x240 MPEG-1 file to an uncompressed, 24-bit AVI requires only these two steps in VirtualDub:
- Open video file (Ctrl-O).
- Save AVI (F7).
How fast is this operation? On a C450, 40 frames per second (1.3x real-time speed). With a little tweaking, the speed rises to 55 fps (1.8x), with the CPU hardly breaking a sweat at 40%.
• VirtualDub is cheap.
To be exact, it costs nothing. VirtualDub is licensed under the GNU General Public License, meaning you can use it for free. No risk involved, and the whole source code is available if you want it.
cambiamenti da VirtualDub 1.7.5 a VirtualDub 1.7.6 :
- Fixed bug where frame regions were shifted instead of extended to fix key frame violations in direct video mode.
- If a video filter errored out during start phase, already initialized filters didn't receive end calls.
- Toggling the "show decompressed video" setting in Fast/Normal Recompress modes could result in a crash.
• Build 28191 (1.7.3, experimental): [August 31, 2007]
• [features added]
- Added display option for showing display debugging info.
- Frame rate adjustment can now be entered exactly, including as a rational fraction.
- Jobs can now be reloaded for tweaking.
- Capture: Added several options for fine-tuning timing issues with DirectShow-based capture drivers.
- D3D: Improved bicubic algorithm for ps1.1+ capable cards.
- D3DFX: Extended annotation and semantics support -- see help for details.
- Hex editor: Now supports drag and drop.
• [bugs fixed]
- Audio volume dialog didn't display properly after setting volume adjustment to zero in script.
- Fixed crash when attempting to use "show decompressed output" when no decompressor is available for the output format.
- Added workaround for digital cameras that write incomplete u-law audio formats.
- Fixed crash when writing job that uses the Pinnacle DV codec.
- Added code to prevent crash when decoding an MJPEG stream where the JPEG images are larger than the frame size reported in the video stream. This now produces an error when the internal decoder is used.
- AVI recovery code can now recover AVI files with 'rec' grouping chunks.
- Fixed scrambled colors in filter preview with paletted video.
- Fixed I/O errors in rare case where an AVI file could not be opened in unbuffered I/O mode.
- Implemented mode 7 compression, HAM, and Halfbrite modes in IFF ANIM reader.
- Audio display would occasionally stop updating across certain edits.
- Output video pane now updates itself after filters are edited.
- Fixed minor bug where audio decompression errors would be reported as compression errors.
- Fixed a case where audio displacements didn't work with compressed audio and full processing mode.
- Perspective video filter now works in batch mode.
- Added workaround for strange bit rates being shown on output AVI files in Windows Vista Explorer.
- Fixed decoding of AVI files that have zero-byte frames marked as key frames (AVIFile turns these back into non-key frames).
- "Sharpen" video filter no longer shows black when filter preview is first opened.
- D3DFX: Leaving alpha blending on in an effect no longer scrambles YCbCr decoding.
• [regressions fixed]
- OK and Cancel behaviors on brightness/contrast video filter were swapped.
- Fixed crash when loading 8-bit RLE videos.
- D3D: Works again on video cards supporting less than pixel shader 3.0.
- Added setting value back to sharpen video filter configuration dialog.
- Fixed trippy gradient displays when trying to show a solid color for the dummy frame at the end (some display drivers don't handle 1x1 blits correctly).
- Capture: Left-click start option works again.
• Build 28292 (1.7.6, stable): [October 13, 2007]
• [bugs fixed]
- Cancelling the mode selection dialog for "create test video" didn't cancel the open.
- IVTC now works when the video format is non-RGB.
- Fixed garbled image when scrolling through an animated GIF in filter preview.
- Fixed missing frames when opening animated GIFs with zero delay times in frames.
- Fixed sync error when processing VBR audio in Direct mode.
- PluginSDK: Not supplying a custom signature caused a sketchy match to be returned instead of full match.
- PluginSDK: Fixed API host related crashes in filter preview and IVTC paths.
- PluginSDK: Fixed support for VBR audio.
- PluginSDK: Fixed handling of internal-decode frames.
- PluginSDK: Fixed crash when no video stream is present.
- Capture: Video filters were receiving frame times that were 1000x too large.
• [regressions fixed]
- AMD64: Fixed a pretty nasty stack misalignment issue in the 64-bit build.
- Fixed compression issues with WMV9VCM.
Sistema operativo: Win 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista
Sito ufficiale: http://www.virtualdub.org
|Tempo richiesto||40,91 secondi con connessione ADSL 256 Kb|
Questo Download č offerto da:
Copia questo codice nella tua pagina web se vuoi linkare il download di VirtualDub 1.7.6
<a href="/public/download/virtualdub_1.7.6.asp">Download VirtualDub 1.7.6</a>
Ricerche correlate sulla conversione:
AVI to AVI, AVI to DivX, AVI to H264, AVI to MKV, AVI to MP4, AVI to MPG, AVI to XviD, AVI to AAC, AVI to MP3, AVI to OGG, AVI to WAV, DivX to AVI, DivX to DivX, DivX to H264, DivX to MKV, DivX to MP4, DivX to MPG, DivX to XviD, DivX to AAC, DivX to MP3, DivX to OGG, DivX to WAV, DV to AVI, DV to DivX, DV to H264, DV to MKV, DV to MP4, DV to MPG, DV to XviD, DV to AAC, DV to MP3, DV to OGG, DV to WAV, MOV to AVI, MOV to DivX, MOV to H264, MOV to MKV, MOV to MP4, MOV to MPG, MOV to XviD, MOV to AAC, MOV to MP3, MOV to OGG, MOV to WAV, MP4 to AVI, MP4 to DivX, MP4 to H264, MP4 to MKV, MP4 to MP4, MP4 to MPG, MP4 to XviD, MP4 to AAC, MP4 to MP3, MP4 to OGG, MP4 to WAV, MPG to AVI, MPG to DivX, MPG to H264, MPG to MKV, MPG to MP4, MPG to MPG, MPG to XviD, MPG to AAC, MPG to MP3, MPG to OGG, MPG to WAV, RM to AVI, RM to DivX, RM to H264, RM to MKV, RM to MP4, RM to MPG, RM to XviD, RM to AAC, RM to MP3, RM to OGG, RM to WAV, VOB to AVI, VOB to DivX, VOB to H264, VOB to MKV, VOB to MP4, VOB to MPG, VOB to XviD, VOB to AAC, VOB to MP3, VOB to OGG, VOB to WAV, WMV to AVI, WMV to DivX, WMV to H264, WMV to MKV, WMV to MP4, WMV to MPG, WMV to XviD, WMV to AAC, WMV to MP3, WMV to OGG, WMV to WAV, XviD to AVI, XviD to DivX,XviD to H264, XviD to MKV, XviD to MP4, XviD to MPG, XviD to XviD, XviD to AAC, XviD to MP3, XviD to OGG, XviD to WAV, MP3 to AAC, MP3 to MP3, MP3 to OGG, MP3 to WAV, OGG to AAC, OGG to MP3, OGG to OGG, OGG to WAV, RAM to AAC, RAM to MP3, RAM to OGG, RAM to WAV, WMA to AAC, WMA to MP3, WMA to OGG, WMA to WAV, WAV to AAC, WAV to MP3, WAV to OGG, WAV to WAV
Xdownload.it - Tuttonet.com - irosex.com - Mooseek.com - Deejaylink.com - Fasturl.it - Knickers.it - 4risate.com - Aiutooo.it - Afterdark.it - Webisland.net - Ascrocco.it - Gifforyou.com - ClickNow.net - Sologratis.it - Scaricone.it - GratisFree.it - GamesLoad.it - Bloo.it - InizioWeb.net - Realizzazione siti web - DivX.it - ZeroWeb.org - Worlddivx.it - Cervellone.net - MondoDVD.net - Free-Codecs.com - Alverde.net - MpegX.com - Cover DivX - DituttoGratis.com - 100Click.com - Palmare - Youbuy.it - Net-Free.it - Sfondilandia.it - Infoteck.it - Giornale Webmaster - TiempoLibreSite.com - mRcNEtwORK.it - Croazia
Network: freedivx.it - divxarea.com - gratisdivx.com - dvdplay.it - centrodownload.com